Saturday 28 March 2015

most sexy songs

Madonna, “Justify My Love”

George Michael, “I Want Your Sex”

Jay-Z, “I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me)”

Bruce Springsteen, “I’m on Fire”

Blondie, “Call Me”

INXS, “Need You Tonight”

The Isley Brothers, “Between the Sheets”

The Smiths, “Handsome Devil”

Ginuwine, “Pony”

Serge Gainsbourg, “Je T’Aime… Moi Non Plus”

MGMT “Electric Feel”

The Ramones, “I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend”

Aaliyah, “Are You That Somebody”

The Strokes, “12:51″

The Cars, “You’re All I’ve Got Tonight”

Heart, “Crazy on You”

Beck, “Sexx Laws”

Roxy Music, “Love is the Drug”

Teddy Pendergrass, “Close the Door”

The Cure, “Let’s Go to Bed”

Mark Ronson and Amy Winehouse, “Valerie”

The Doors, “Light My Fire”

Rolling Stones, “Let’s Spend the Night Together”

T. Rex, “Bang a Gong (Get It On)”

Fiona Apple, “Criminal”

Wilson Pickett, “In the Midnight Hour”

Derek and the Dominos (Eric Clapton),”Layla”

No comments:

Post a Comment